Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Developments for Blog Design Service.

I recently finished the logo for the blog design service.
I'm super excited to present...





Yes! MerelyBlogDesign.
The idea behind the logo and the name came about because, I wanted the service to be a supplement to this blog. Of course, I had to include the silhouette from the MerelyMarie logo, to keep that connection!
Adding color was tough, as I felt inclined to keep it all black for the mere purpose of consistency (well, that & black is timeless...and it prints well.); but, I think the vivid purple/magenta invokes excitement & fun, while maintaining certain "purple notions" of regality & refinement. The gray complements, without being too heavy or too light.

So, what is MerelyBlogDesign & who is it for? It is a blog design service that provides refined, cohesive, and creative design solutions for personal, niche, and small business blogs.

What are the developments? I hope to have the supplementary blog/site launched, and the calendar open for projects by the end of April.
If you've previously requested a rate card, I did not forget you. I'm working on it. If you haven't requested one, but would like one sent to you, please email me.

What services will be offered? To start, services will include:
• Blog Logos
• Headers
• Buttons
• Layout Design
Whether you have creative ideas already in mind, or you need MerelyBlogDesign to develop some solutions for you...Everything will be custom designed & tailored to suit your unique blog!

6 Comments:

At April 6, 2011 at 4:42 PM , Blogger jtbrown said...

You know I can't wait!

 
At April 7, 2011 at 7:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the logo

 
At April 7, 2011 at 8:41 AM , Blogger NaJaDee said...

You better werk! Lol!

 
At April 8, 2011 at 10:31 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks ladies:)

 
At April 30, 2011 at 10:20 PM , Blogger LoveNWright said...

It's never to late for me to say you're doing great!!

Kay @LoveNWright

 
At May 1, 2011 at 1:05 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thank you so much Kay:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home