Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Waitress.

Waitress, Movie
Makes me want to bake a pie...and then, eat the whole thing.
Awwww....Felicity!!! I love Keri Russell. She is an amazing actress...probably my favorite actress!

Okay, so I may be a bit bias on this one...



Husband didn't like it (yet, he couldn't tell me one romantic drama/comedy that he does), but I enjoyed this movie. Sweet & heartwarming...and some delicious looking pies in it too!
It's about a woman named Jenna, who works as a waitress at a diner, in a small southern town. She is a pie-making master; alas, she is in an unhealthy marriage. She gets pregnant, but doesn't want to be stuck with her Husband (who treats her very badly) forever. Another man enters the picture (who happens to be her doctor)...
and I'll leave it at that. LOL

Photo Credit.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 5, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

This was a great movie. I love Nathan Fillion! And those pies looked so good!

 
At March 6, 2011 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Gloria Marie♥. said...

this was a great movie. I kind of wish it ended differently.

 
At March 7, 2011 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Marie said...

Hey Stephanie:)
I did too, Gloria Marie:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home