Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Light Lunch.

I was inspired by this post, to have a simple green salad with my turkey sandwich, instead of Lays Carolina BBQ potato chips (Darn those chips are tasty! Aren't they?). I made a simple lemon vinaigrette to dress it.

After lunch, I have to say, I felt good!



Here is the Recipe for the salad dressing:
Juice of 1 lemon
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
salt & pepper to taste

• Put ingredient in a small bowl
• Whisk to combine

And that's it!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 1, 2011 at 5:53 PM , Blogger jtbrown said...

YAY! Tomorrow I will be having a veggie sandwich for lunch. Whole wheat bread, spinach, cucumber, red bell pepper and mustard! Good job Mrs. Lady!

 
At March 2, 2011 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Marie said...

I'm trying JT:) That sandwich sounds refreshing! I've only tried one veggie sandwich before. The "meat" was fresh mushrooms. Niice!

 
At March 3, 2011 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

Looks healthy and oh so yummy!

Liesl :)

 
At March 5, 2011 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Thank you Liesl:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home