Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Blog Break: Updates!

I was:
Sick for a Couple Weeks (this prompted the break).

I am:
Doing much Better & back to normal Now:)
Enjoying the Extra Hours of Day Light!
Working hard.



I have:
Decided not to quit coffee:D
Cooked & Baked up Several New Delicious Recipes
Organized & Updated my closet for Spring.
Color-Coordinated clothing/intimates in my dresser Drawers  
Reassigned Intimates to specific, individual drawers (I now have a drawer dedicated merely to Legwear! Dropped in a few strings of pearls...Now, whenever I open them, I feel like I'm shopping La Perla! LOL  Organization feels so good.)!!!

 I will:
Be back blogging, for real, sometime next week.

I plan to post:
An "Off Me Meds." Update
Developments on the Blog Design Service
A few of the Tastiest Recipes I've recently tried


So, that's what's going on with me. 
What's going on with you?

3 Comments:

At April 2, 2011 at 3:28 AM , Blogger justme said...

i am glad you are back and feeling better, and once again thanks for the coffee grinder advice.

 
At April 5, 2011 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Marie said...

No problem, glad I could help:)

 
At April 30, 2011 at 10:14 PM , Blogger LoveNWright said...

I'm a month late, but I am so glad you are back..now I must venture through all the posts I've missed!!

Kay @LoveNWright

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home