Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ads, Affairs & Cigarettes.

Madmen, TV

• Don makes me so mad, but darn it; if he isn't charismatic...majorly charismatic.
• Betty makes me so mad as well, for her "great patience" in regards to Don; but, I try to keep in mind the times/setting of the show.
• Pete is hilarious, without even making a joke.
• Peggy makes me root for her.
• Joan. Womanly Glam!
• Roger. Funny Stud! I like the looks of all gray hair & can't wait to one day see it on myself, as well as Husband.

I love this show!!!

PS
Dear Netflix, Will you please send the remainder of season 4?! We've been waiting for months...MONTHS! Thank you!

Photo Credit.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 1, 2011 at 4:08 PM , Blogger jtbrown said...

I still haven't watched my seasons of this show yet. I should get on that.

 
At March 1, 2011 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Marie said...

For some reason, I think you'll like the show JT...maybe it's the "50s-60s era" YT videos you sometimes feature.

 
At March 1, 2011 at 5:54 PM , Blogger jtbrown said...

I've seen a few episodes, which is what made me want to get the seasons but now that I have them I haven't watched them. I need to do better!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home