Monday, February 21, 2011

The Thinker Driver.

Driving is not one of my most favorite things to do. I think too much!

For instance...
I think (Ha, ha!) that switching lanes takes moxie! You look, pick your spot, signal, and jump in; Right?! No matter if it's just enough room for you to fit in, barely enough room, or 3 cars length of room.

Well, I was never really good at double dutch.



Switching lanes for me often goes like this:
I look, see a spot, then think "Nah, I don't like that spot. I'll wait for the next one."
Another spot becomes available for me to hop over, but what do I do...I think some more; "Should I get over now???", then another vehicle magically appears, eating up my space & ruining my chances. Darn!
Next and Final Opportunity comes for me to get over, because I now NEED to make my turn at the very street coming up; and then, I'm forced to have moxie. I get over, of course, when it is safe to do so. Worse comes to worse, the opportunity isn't there and I have to drive around the block. This has yet to happen, but I start to sweat when I'm met with the "Final Opportunity":( LOL

I'm a "fairly new", very (if not overly) cautious driver; who'd just rather be a passenger in a vehicle.

What kind of driver are you?
Do you like driving?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home