Monday, February 7, 2011

The Snow Boots.


These boots are huge! HUGE!!!








But, I love them!
They are sooo warm & I have no doubt they will keep my feet dry from winter's sleet/snow/slush for years to come.

The whitish snow cuff is attached to a thick, quilt-like, removable lining.
When my feet are cold (as they often are), I will sometimes wear this alone with a pair of socks for instant warmth around the house.

The rubber traction on the bottom of the boot, is niice for preventing ugly slips & falls. 


I'm not falling in this photo. LOL  Merely attempting to show how deep the snow is right now.

But...is there anything more embarrassing than slipping & falling, when you're walking along stepping... thinking you're the cutest thing!?

Husband I and talked about this and he says, alot of times it's better if you just don't fight it. Don't fight the fall if you know you're going down. It only makes things worse. LOL
I think he's right.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 14, 2011 at 11:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I just love the boots. You're making me really want a pair so cute! I also really like your outfit. What kind of skirt or dress are you wearing? Sorry for asking so many question lol.

 
At February 14, 2011 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Thank you, Anon:) No worries at all! It is a JCrew dress.

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home