Thursday, February 17, 2011

Riding Along in my Automobile!!!

The 2011 Chicago Auto Show.
Husband & I went, and had a fantastic time behind the wheels of dozens of vehicles. He is a major car fanatic! When I say major, I mean...while I'm looking at personal, food, style or design blogs, he is looking at car blogs & websites, drawing cars, driving our car, or talking about different models & whether certain manufacturers are going in the right direction with their latest design model.

It seems other Auto Show-goers sensed all this about him; because virtually every car we got in, people would automatically start conversations with him. Sigh...he's just so darn approachable! I both admire & occasionally envy this about him.

Okay, enough rambling...Let's take a peek at some automobiles!


























See Any Favorites????

Husband loved the Cadillac CTS-V Coupe.
My favorite was somewhere between BMW 128i & ...

...Porsche Boxster!


Is there an Auto Show in your town? 
What was your favorite, if you went?

Labels:

9 Comments:

At February 18, 2011 at 1:16 AM , Blogger jtbrown said...

The is an auto show at our state fair every year and we love to go. The first year we went we looked at everything but now we bee-line to the ones we know we want to look at. Luckily our fair is here for a month so we can always go back and see any that we missed. I like that BMW as well, but I think I'm going to buy a Range Rover when we purchase for me again.

 
At February 18, 2011 at 1:17 AM , Blogger jtbrown said...

P.S. Your hubby reminded me of Common...

 
At February 18, 2011 at 6:34 AM , Anonymous CameraChy said...

Oh my that Cadillac has me seeing RED :) I LOVE IT!

 
At February 18, 2011 at 6:00 PM , Blogger ThePencil said...

Sweet post. So many beautiful cars. *wipes tears*

 
At February 19, 2011 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Dee O. said...

Those cars are SERIOUS!!! Makes mine look like terrible in comparison lol! And you hair is looking absolutely marvelous!!!! :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

 
At February 21, 2011 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Everyone: :)

Jt: LOL...it's funny, someone else has also said this about him. It's the beard & bald head.

Dee O: Thank you:)

 
At February 21, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Angie said...

I just love your hair! So jealous! :-)

 
At February 21, 2011 at 4:22 PM , Blogger NaJaDee said...

That hair is Gorg!

 
At February 23, 2011 at 10:04 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Angie & Najadee: Thank you:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home