Made from his Rib.
I often wonder if Husband and I ever passed each other, during our childhoods. Perhaps in a grocery store, doctor's office, laundromat...or in the back seat of each of our parent's cars, driving on the same street; but in opposite directions. I wonder if our eyes ever met, before returning to whatever it is we were doing.
I am a romantic, truly.
I know with all my heart (as does he) that we were & are each others destiny. If we didn't find each other when we did; our paths would have crossed, eventually. This, we somehow know.
• I believe that there is one person specially & only made, for one other person in the world.
• I believe in perfect love.
• I used to clip out the "Love Is..." comic strips from the newspaper.
• Happy or sad endings, I enjoy a good love story.
• I love love letters; writing, reading; but more so, receiving them. Typed is good; hand-written, even better.
• Hugs & Kisses touch my heart.
• I'm thankful I grew up surrounded by love.
• Thoughtful people brighten my day.
• I believe marriage is forever.
• I appreciate that my parents & grandparents (perhaps unknowingly) are & were such great examples of the aforementioned.
• I love falling & being in love.
Candle light warms any room. Watching it rain feels sexy.
What is amorous to me?
Igniting a few wicks, and taking in the view.
If you missed the other parts of who I am, check them out:
Here. Here. Here. & Here.