Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Made from his Rib.


I often wonder if Husband and I ever passed each other, during our childhoods. Perhaps in a grocery store, doctor's office, laundromat...or in the back seat of each of our parent's cars, driving on the same street; but in opposite directions. I wonder if our eyes ever met, before returning to whatever it is we were doing.



I am a romantic, truly.

I know with all my heart (as does he) that we were & are each others destiny. If we didn't find each other when we did; our paths would have crossed, eventually. This, we somehow know.

• I believe that there is one person specially & only made, for one other person in the world.
• I believe in perfect love.
• I used to clip out the "Love Is..." comic strips from the newspaper.
• Happy or sad endings, I enjoy a good love story.
• I love love letters; writing, reading; but more so, receiving them. Typed is good; hand-written, even better.
• Hugs & Kisses touch my heart.
• I'm thankful I grew up surrounded by love.
• Thoughtful people brighten my day.
• I believe marriage is forever.
• I appreciate that my parents & grandparents (perhaps unknowingly) are & were such great examples of the aforementioned.
• I love falling & being in love.

Candle light warms any room. Watching it rain feels sexy.
What is amorous to me?
Igniting a few wicks, and taking in the view.



If you missed the other parts of who I am, check them out:
Here. Here. Here. & Here.
Marie

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 25, 2011 at 10:57 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

Hi, Marie

I'm new around here and I must say, I am in awe at the beauty and enrichment on your blog! <3

I'm the same way when it comes to love. I love love, it's as simple as that. I'm glad I'm not the only one who prides such a deeply soulful connection such as love, I know that when you've got it, its worth the romanticism, its worth the wonder.

xoxo,
your new follower daisy

http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

 
At June 26, 2011 at 2:04 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Daisy: Hello & welcome:) Thank you for your kind words!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home