It's All about Us.
All about Us, by Philipp Keel
This is a fun "write-in" book to complete with your spouse, or significant other.
It is filled with little exercises & interesting questions, like:
• If you could teach your partner one thing with the snap of your fingers, what would it be?
• Name the last time you thought it might be nice to be single again?
• Name something you deliberately did to impress your partner in the early days of your relationship:
• Name someone you find unconventionally sexy:
• Are you comfortable walking around the house naked while your partner watches you?
While I could see this book potentially ruining a new relationship, it's entertaining for couples who know each other well; or are comfortable with each other enough, to not be affected by any answer written.
You can learn something about your relationship; or nothing at all.
Nothing truly surprised Husband & I when we finished this book nearly 2 years ago, but we enjoyed filling it out. It's actually pretty cool to go back now & read some of the things we wrote.
With questions about romance and sex, daily routines and the life of your dreams, "All About Us" will help you and your partner discover more about yourselves and each other than you ever imagined possible. Whether you fill it out together, separately, or ask and answer questions aloud, this unique book will help you to deepen your relationship and discover that, once again, love is the answer. -Amazon.com