Sunday, February 13, 2011

In Marie's Daydream Today...

Someone slips a black envelope under my door. It's an invite to The Masquerade. Wondering what to wear to such an occasion, I open my closet doors to find the most gorgeous evening gown & this mask. All dolled up, my face in partial disguise; I slowly walk through the ballroom doors, unsure of what to expect. The room is full of mystery. Women in gowns. Men in tuxedos. Through the sea of masked faces, I find his eyes...

Photo Credit.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2011 at 8:53 AM , Blogger jtbrown said...

Interesting dreams...

 
At February 14, 2011 at 12:32 AM , Blogger Marie said...

I know, JT:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home