Friday, February 4, 2011

Grays.

My mom says I've had strands of gray hair since I was a little girl.
In my teenage years, I'd pluck them out. Now, I have more grays than ever, especially around my temples and I am fascinated with them all. Some are ombre, going from deep brown to reddish brown to gray. Some are just gray. Others look platinum. I don't think I'd ever want to get rid of them again. They add character & a bit of welcomed age;)

What say you? 
How do you feel about grays (if you have them)? 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 4, 2011 at 9:55 AM , Blogger jtbrown said...

I have some grays as well and I don't ever plan on getting rid of them or coloring them. Heck, I earned every last single one of them from my age and wisdom. They aren't going anywhere.

 
At February 6, 2011 at 2:34 AM , Blogger Marie said...

"Age & Wisdom"...I like this Jt!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home