Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gray & Chocolate.

I remembered to take the jacket off this time;) 




Outfit
Jacket: Forever 21 • Scarf: Portolano • Shirt: J.Crew
Denim: Paper Denim & Cloth • Boots: Nicole


I am so glad, I did not give this jacket away!!!

You know how it is when you have an item in your wardrobe that you bought brand new (several years ago), wore a lot...until it lost its "newness". Now, it just sits in your closet all worn out & taking up space.

...Or, maybe you don't. LOL

But, Yes! This jacket was "that item", until something stopped me (whilst organizing my closet), from placing it inside the "Get Rid of It, It Has to Go!" bag. I washed it, and have been wearing it like it's new, all over again.

Do you Rediscover Items in your Closet?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 24, 2011 at 10:17 AM , Blogger NaJaDee said...

Nice post! What color is that polish?

 
At February 27, 2011 at 12:16 AM , Blogger Marie said...

Thanks Najadee:) It's called, For Audrey.

 
At April 7, 2011 at 9:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I really love your style, your hair is also really gorgeous btw.

 
At April 8, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Anon: Thank you very much:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home