Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blog Design Services! Coming Soon.

Hey Everyone!!!
I previously mentioned that I would be offering a Blog & Non-blog Design Service, for a fee.

There's nothing I enjoy doing more than making things look good. This may very well be my passion. This IS my passion!
Whether its food on my plate, my hair, nails, what I wear...my work as a Graphic Designer; Presentation has always been one of my strengths!




I am thrilled to announce that my first focus will be Blog Design (Other Non-blog services will most likely be offered at a later date), as several of you have already expressed interest in having something designed, or redesigned on your blogs. 



Yay!!!!

As excited as I am to start design work on your projects, I have to ask for your patience; as I get all the details (i.e., rate card, project calendar, supplementary blog) in place.
I want the blog design service to run as efficiently as possible, and for it to also be a pleasant & exciting experience (with exceptional results), for everyone who decides to make an appointment.
I will update here, as developments are made.


Feel free to leave a message below & tell me what your blog needs in terms of design. A logo to brand your blog? A new header/banner? Buttons? 
A complete redesign???

Email me if you wish to have a Rate Card sent to you, upon it's completion. Yes, it's getting designed too;)

Thank you!

3 Comments:

At February 24, 2011 at 1:13 PM , Blogger jtbrown said...

I'm so excited!

 
At February 27, 2011 at 12:01 AM , Blogger simplychic said...

that's excellent. way to follow your dreams! i'm a broke grad student but i would love a rate card sent to me, just in case someone decided to treat me to it ;) simplychic08@gmail.com

 
At February 27, 2011 at 2:09 AM , Blogger Marie said...

Thanks so much ladies, for the support!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home