Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tap. Clop. Click.



I love heels for the sound they make when I walk. I like heels even better when they don't hurt my feet. This is extremely rare with any shoe having a heel over 2.5 inches. So, for me, the next best thing is a "tapper".
Once, or twice, my sisters laughed (lovingly, as sisters do) at my shoes & called them "Tappers", because the "heels" are just barely there, yet they heard me coming about a mile away, by the tapping sound my shoes made. Technically, they're just flats with a tiny heel. Either way, these are my most favorite to shoe to wear!

What's yours?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At January 19, 2011 at 2:02 PM , Blogger LaNeshe said...

LOL. I actually don't like the tapping sound, it makes me feel like I am making too much of a ruckus, drawing too much attention lol

 
At January 20, 2011 at 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the brand/name of the orange-like color shoes? They are really cute!

 
At January 20, 2011 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Marie said...

LaNeshe: LOL I understand:)
Anon: Thank you! They're Nicole:)

 
At January 20, 2011 at 5:36 PM , Blogger **OnYxStA** said...

love tapping...wish i were blessed with happy feet! This dude in FELA was tap-happy and it literally brought a smile to my face just seeing him tap away :)

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home