Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Don't Have Anything....



Since I Don't Have You, by Ronnie Milsap.
Listening to the radio growing up...whenever the country station was on, I prayed to hear this song play! When it did, I felt super happy inside and soooo lucky...like the radio angels heard my little request & chose mine over the millions of others in the world.
3:13 - 4:30!  I'd sing it, daydreaming about whatever boy I had a crush on at the time. LOL Never saw the video, until now. Must buy this song, so I can sing it at Husband.

Video Credit.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 8, 2011 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Stacy said...

love it, so perfect

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

 
At January 8, 2011 at 12:23 PM , Blogger The French Maid said...

Just stumbled upon you today...you are adorable!
New follower!
--Lee Ann

http://thefrenchmaidsplace.blogspot.com/

 
At January 8, 2011 at 11:23 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Thanks so much ladies, and thank you for following The French Maid:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home