Friday, January 14, 2011

From Princess to Empress...


...I feel I've moved up in rank! LOL

I loved & wore Vera Wang Princess for a couple years. The scent is very sweet, clean, and delicate; almost powdery. It lingers quietly throughout the day.

Wanting something new & a little less cutesy, I tried D&G awhile back, upon recommendation from a fellow blogger (friend in my head, as Wendy would say). Sniffing through the collection of 6 fragrances (supposedly all unisex, but a couple I had a good laugh at, upon imagining on a man), I picked L'Imperatrice. Fruity, vibrant, floral, slightly musky & utterly feminine. Love it & on my second bottle! Only minus, is that the scent does not linger throughout the day. When I finish this one, I will probably be shopping for a new scent.

So, what's your favorite fragrance? 
What does it smell like?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At January 14, 2011 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Retromus-ik said...

I love anything that vanilla-y. I'm due for a new bottle of something...as you can see I'm not a huge perfume wearer lol

 
At January 15, 2011 at 7:14 PM , Blogger NaJaDee said...

Calvin Klein's Euphoria. Smells like heaven in a bottle! Lol!

 
At March 13, 2011 at 10:19 PM , Blogger My Natural Write said...

Coco Chanel- can't get enough of it! Your new blog looks great!

 
At March 14, 2011 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Marie said...

My Natural Write: Thank you very much & Welcome:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home