Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chewing Gum Like it's Candy.

Once the sweetness & that initial burst of flavor is gone, it's time for a new piece.
I sometimes chew 4-9 sticks in a row. This only happens when I'm sitting idle & I just bought a new fruity flavored pack (I promise, this never happens when I buy spearmint!)...or, like last night; I'm playing a 2+ hour game of Scrabble against Husband and getting somewhat frustrated & competitive in the process. I don't mind losing video games to the Mr., but word games...
He plays words like "Chi" & wins! I mean, how does that happen??? The chewing helps me concentrate, play, & patiently wait until it's my turn again. Not to mention, it tastes good.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2011 at 12:40 AM , Blogger SPstyles said...

I thought i was the only one who was a gum addict! lol Dont let me buy a pack of Orbit bubblemint, after a little bit of sharing or me stuffing two pieces at a time and chucking it after all the flavor is gone, then switching... i easily go through a pack a day sometimes, lol

 
At February 24, 2011 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Marie said...

SPstyles: Now I have to pick up some Orbit Bubblemint...Sounds good! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home