Friday, January 28, 2011

The Blue Sphere.





Flipping through old photos, I found these & thought, "Niiice... an outfit post!!"

It was December, a little over a year ago, in Arizona. I think it was 60 degree temps that day; quite cool in the shade, toasty in the sun.

It still amazes me how a little time & space can vary weather, so drastically. Warm/summery in one place, and Frigid/wintry in another; both at the exact same time! How some places in (correct me if I have this wrong) Canada have very limited daylight. How the North Pole can go without getting any sunlight for months.
Polar nights. Northern Lights. These two, I think, I'd love to see & experience...Beautiful, but kinda eerie. No?




Shirt: J.Crew • Dress: J.Crew
Tights: Hue • Leg Warmers: H&M • Boots: Nicole

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At January 28, 2011 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Il était une fois...moi said...

Not all part in Canada have limited day light. Canada is a big country, granted we are much more up north than some region in the States but still. I mean we do change time beciause in winter time the amount of day light decreases but this happens in many places, ex. Paris, etc... and this as to do with summer and winter solstice. So Yeah, saying Canada has limited day light is too general. With that being said, I really like your blog. :D

 
At January 28, 2011 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Marie said...

LOL. Thanks so much Il était une fois...moi:)

 
At February 5, 2011 at 9:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I just love your style, super cute!

 
At February 7, 2011 at 11:58 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Thanks so much, Anon:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home