Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Accents.

If you've heard an accent spoken most of your life, isn't it just a "natural/normal" way of speaking to you? You don't really notice it's an accent at all, because everyone around you sounds the same, or at the very least, similar. Then, when somebody from "outside" comes along & opens their mouth...that is when you say, "Wow, they Have an Accent!" And, at the same time, they are thinking the exact same about you (after you've said a few words). LOL

I think that everyone, no matter where they live, has an accent.

What do you say?  
Does an "accent-less" way of speaking exist?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2011 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Kira Rana said...

Im from Jersey and I dont think I have a accent lol but I have been told that I have. I work at a hotel and I hear different accents all the time. The best was the lady from Rhode Island and she said something was in the "Carrr"loved it lol.

http://aunaturaleandlovingit.blogspot.com/

 
At January 28, 2011 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Marie said...

Ooh, how did I miss you Kira!!! "Carr"...love that. LOL Thanks so much for stopping by:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home