Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Wife.

























Husband's Shirt: J.Crew • Denim: Hudson • Socks: Wigwam


















































Husband always has something to say when I "steal" his clothes. I merely find good fun in ruffling through his drawers (...ok, I know how that sounds, but you know what I mean, clean people. LOL) and discovering new comfy treasures.
His shirts; I tease him, calling them blouses. His old tees; so much more comfortable than mines. His socks; just a little bit warmer.
Yes, I take them all! But, is it really "stealing" if you're suppose to be one?!
I love being a wife.
His wife.

P.S.
Going away with him for the weekend to celebrate our Five Year Anniversary!
Yippee:) Be back soon!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 16, 2010 at 1:43 PM , Blogger NaJaDee said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary!

 
At December 19, 2010 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Thanks Najadee! And thank you too Ruku! Ruku, I feel so bad...I accidentally deleted your comment trying to blog from husbands phone:( Dang touch screens!!! Thank you so much for the kind wishes:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home