Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wait, I've been here before. Wait, this happened before. Wait, I saw this before.

Deja Vu??? What is it really called? When you've seen, heard, been in a situation that you've seen, heard, been in somewhere...sometime ago but you can't exactly remember what place or what time it indeed was. You're almost certain it never actually happened, but it feels so very real. Like you're living the moment. Again. And it's only for a moment.
Then it's gone.

Do you experience this? And, in the moment, do you speak that it's happened before?

I do; and everyone around me gets quiet & looks at me like I've just lost it all. When I think about it, I guess it does sound kinda nuts! Nevertheless, it happens.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 16, 2010 at 9:40 AM , Blogger jtbrown said...

I used to have it happen quite often but it's been a while since it's happened. Yet, I don't recall ever really saying that it was DeJa Vue unless my husband or sister was around me.

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home