Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Perfect Imperfections...TAG!

When I came across this blog and saw her My First Tag post, I thought I'd give it a go too. Tags are fun, plus, this one seems encouraging & conducive to my retiring from perfectionism:)

Listing 3 things about myself that I consider perfect & 3 things about myself that I consider imperfect (I think they all are suppose to be physical things).


Here goes...

IMPERFECTIONS
My sexy face. It's laughable. Somehow it just comes across as...serious?
My skin. Super sensitive with a plethora of problems (scars from terrible childhood eczema/adult acne/vitilago/steatocystoma multiplex)
My "non-boob-age" situation. What kinda bra can I wear for some cleavage? Anybody?!

PERFECTIONS
My eyes. People often think I wear eye liner (even when I was in 3rd grade), but I don't. I love the shape, color, and character of my eyes.
My teeth. Though not free from fillings/crowns, they are "healthy", very clean looking, and give me a nice smile.
My hair. Love it & utterly in love with it.


This took some thought, but I feel very good about having looked at myself in this manner & sharing it with you.

If you read this, TAG! Your turn;)
Message below or post to your blog please.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 1, 2010 at 11:39 AM , Blogger beautiful me said...

Yay!! Thanks for playing along!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home