When I came across this blog and saw her My First Tag post, I thought I'd give it a go too. Tags are fun, plus, this one seems encouraging & conducive to my retiring from perfectionism:)
Listing 3 things about myself that I consider perfect & 3 things about myself that I consider imperfect (I think they all are suppose to be physical things).
• My sexy face. It's laughable. Somehow it just comes across as...serious?
• My skin. Super sensitive with a plethora of problems (scars from terrible childhood eczema/adult acne/vitilago/steatocystoma multiplex)
• My "non-boob-age" situation. What kinda bra can I wear for some cleavage? Anybody?!
• My eyes. People often think I wear eye liner (even when I was in 3rd grade), but I don't. I love the shape, color, and character of my eyes.
• My teeth. Though not free from fillings/crowns, they are "healthy", very clean looking, and give me a nice smile.
• My hair. Love it & utterly in love with it.
This took some thought, but I feel very good about having looked at myself in this manner & sharing it with you.
If you read this, TAG! Your turn;)
Message below or post to your blog please.