Non "Real World" Thinking.
• There were no such thing as embarrassment.
• When asked, "Why do you want to work here?", you honestly answer "To get paid."...and you actually get the job.
• No assumptions were made, based on physical appearances alone.
• There was a world where everyone had child-like honesty. You never have to consider & arrange your words or actions, fake interest, put it delicately, or even say the words "Thank You"; just to be "polite" or to spare someone's feelings.
• You walked into a room, filled with people, who look similar. You stand out completely, and yet, nobody makes you aware of this because "your difference" is not an obvious thing. In fact, it has no real existence. No one is aware of it at all, not even yourself.