Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Threw on a Beanie & Went.




























I've never really worn my hair like this outside home. The twists were always just an overnight thing; necessary preparations for a Good Morning Twist Out. Sunday night, (after washing/deep conditioning/twisting my hair) I decided I would not fuss with it in the AM. Monday morning, I just threw on a beanie, and went. 





































As a person who never really cared for twists or braids, I am surprisingly ok with my hair being this way. In fact, I kinda dig it! If I decide to wear twists again, sans the hat, I would make them a bit smaller and all the same size. LOL Maybe even pin a few up, and do some kind of style.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At December 21, 2010 at 7:02 AM , Anonymous NaturallyChy said...

Very Nice!

 
At December 21, 2010 at 1:35 PM , Blogger NaJaDee said...

Cute!

 
At December 21, 2010 at 8:20 PM , Anonymous Marie said...

Thanks ladies:)

 
At January 5, 2011 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Marie Mika said...

Nice twists, they look so moisturized!! I love the earrings!!!

 
At January 5, 2011 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Marie!!! Thank you:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home