Creamy Hot Cocoa.
I don't really care for cocoa or hot chocolate, but got a craving for a cup one evening. Found this recipe, and gave it a go!
Here is the recipe: (adapted from allrecipes.com by jeanie bean)
• Stir in the boiling water
• Bring mixture to a light boil while you stir
• Simmer and stir for about 2 minutes (making sure that it doesn't scorch)
• Stir in the milk and heat until very hot, but don't boil
• Taste to see if it's sweet enough, if not add more sugar
• Remove from heat and add vanilla
• Pour into mugs
• Add in a bit of half & half to cool it to drinking temperature
• Top with marshmellows or whipped cream for extra creamy goodness