Thursday, November 18, 2010

What up with that?!

Hey Baby!!! Ay Girl!!! Sweetheart...sweetheart...sweetheaarrt!!!

What is the deal with guys yelling this, halfway down the street, in your direction. What's worse, they expect you to stop & acknowledge this sort of ...I'll call it, ill-mannered/rudeness, for lack of a more fitting word(s)! I am not your Baby, Girl, nor Sweetheaarrt; we are complete strangers, so stop it! Please.

I keep on walking, ignoring them, but inside I feel bad.
Why do I feel bad?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 14, 2010 at 10:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You feel bad because you may feel like you're ignoring someone who is speaking to you. I feel the same way when those douche bags do the same to me. You shouldn't feel bad though; what they're doing can constitute as harassment so it isn't any wrong doing on your part but theirs. Just keep on walking and hope that one day they'll learn that is no way to speak to a woman. Sometimes I fear that those type of men will try to hurt me if I ignore them for too long. They should be ashamed of themselves.

 
At December 15, 2010 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Marie said...

Hello Anon: "douche bags"...LOL! You are so right!!! Sometimes I feel compelled to tell them that (that is no way to get a ladie's attention), but like you mentioned; you really don't know what their capable of doing; Safety First. I will continue to ignore them, keep moving, and start to not feel bad about it. Besides, it's not my responsibility to teach them manners. If it was, it'd prob. be lost on them anyway.
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a wonderful message:) Do stop back any time.

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home