Monday, November 29, 2010

Rain & Snow...Winter Boots.




















These shearling snow boots are on their way to my doorstep. I'm hoping they will keep my (forever cold) feet warm this winter. Though I'd like to think completely practical about winter boots, I can't help but to think aesthetics as well;) These also caught my eye...





And, because I'm a sucker for ribbons/bows...





















I always have a tough time finding shoes, because they have to meet my list of requirements:
• Round or slightly squared toe
• Visually nice to look at (simple, clean styling)
• Comfortable
• Durable (lasting through more than 2 seasons of wear)
• Ability to wear well with almost anything in my wardrobe
• If leather is involved, it must be real (vero, preferably)
• If heels are involved, it must be under 2.5 inches
• Reasonably, (if not a bargain) priced

Do you have requirements when shoe shopping?
Photo credits.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 30, 2010 at 2:20 AM , Blogger simplychic said...

isn't it so fun to wait for little goodies to arrive at your doorstep? those boots def look like they will keep you warm.

follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/simplychic08

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home