Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Microwave Popcorn on the Cobb.




















Yes! Last day of the Farmers Market, I picked this up for a dollar. With serious doubts about this working, I placed it into a brown paper bag, rolled the end 3 times, and microwaved on high for about 2 mins.



To my surprise, it actually popped up a nice bowl of fresh popcorn. I then added melted butter and sea salt.
All the kernels did not pop, but any second longer...I was afraid the "already popped" would have burned:(

By the way...Why, oh, why did Orville stop selling the "Old Fashioned Butter" flavor?! It was my favorite microwave popcorn.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 15, 2010 at 4:16 PM , Blogger simplychic said...

what a great idea! why didn't i think about that?

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home