Monday, November 22, 2010

The late 20-Something longing for 30.






















Outfit
Scarf: Portolano • Cardigan: Smitten • Bag: Abro
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft • Boots: Diesel




























Why longing for 30? I don't know. It just sounds cool!
Okay...that was a cop out;)

For some odd reason, I can see myself at 30 years of age. I'm more, if not utterly, self-confident.

I really admire women who did not care what others think about them. Women who are truly comfortable in their own skin. Women who: Do the things that they want to do, Say the words that they truly feel, Look how only they can look. Women who Know who they are.

My confidence in myself has been building greatly in the past several months. I'm becoming more & more certain about the things that I want to accomplish, learning to just say "No, Thank you" when I'm not feeling up to doing something, and realizing that what others "suggest" as being Beautiful, Sexy, Pretty, Stylish, Acceptable (regarding outwardly aesthetics); is just that...a suggestion.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 25, 2010 at 12:01 AM , Blogger justme said...

I love love love that bag

 
At November 25, 2010 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Justme: Thanks! When I first saw it in the store, I was afraid the hardware was too much for my tastes; but I couldn't stop thinking this bag. LOL Went back & picked it up before somebody else did:) I love it too!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home