Monday, November 15, 2010

IP Man.































IP Man, Movie
When Husband suggested this to me the other night, I emphatically said, "No thanks!" (I was not in the mood for a Kung Fu film). After several minutes of browsing through the Netflix selections, I gave in.

I was shocked at how entertaining this was! Fantastic fight scenes. Nice cinematography. Good story...I cared for certain characters & felt strong dislike for others. Main theme music is still in my head. LOL Only minus...some of the text messages flashed across the screen were not translated.

Photo Credit.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At November 16, 2010 at 9:35 AM , Blogger jtbrown said...

Thanks for the review. I've seen this in my Netflix selection and have passed it over as well. Maybe I'll take a look at it.

 
At November 16, 2010 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Jt: You're welcome:) Let me know what you think if you watch.

 
At November 23, 2010 at 9:38 AM , Blogger NaJaDee said...

So hubby brought this home not too long after this post. It is a wonderful movie! Usually I am not into movies like this but I was intrigued from beginning to end.

 
At November 23, 2010 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Marie said...

Yayyyy! Najadee, glad you enjoyed it!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home