Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If you're stuck, Move!

This line I read in a book called IdeaSpotting: How to Find Your Next Great Idea, by Sam Harrison. It was one of the few things that really jumped out at me.
At the time, I did feel kinda stuck. Life had become somewhat routine. Wake up.Go to work.Go home.Make dinner.Eat.Watch tv.Go to sleep.Wake up...and repeat. Over & over & over & over, until the weekend. None of this was really a bad thing, but I just wanted to be excited by something.

I had goals/small & big things that I wanted to do, but would not take any steps towards getting started. Why is getting started the hardest thing?


Ever feel like you're destined for greatness, but you don't know how to get there? Or, you don't know what that greatness is? Yes. That's me. I often feel like I'm meant to do something grandiose!

When the idea came to me to start blogging, well over a year ago, (even though it was something I'd wanted to do), the negative whispers also came about there being billions of blogs out there...and why waste your time...and you'll never get it perfect so why even start...and who would care...so on & so forth.
Yep, all this was in my head...about a blog.

I had to make a Decision. Then I had to Do!

By ignoring the negative whispers, finally starting this blog, journaling things that truly interest & excite me; I'm moving. I'm taking a step towards finding whatever it is that I'm suppose to be doing, and in that single step, I am no longer stuck & somehow geniunely feel that much closer to my destiny.

What have you been waiting forever to do?
What's holding you back?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home