Monday, November 22, 2010

Don't Explain Yourself!



What I've Learned...Don't Explain Yourself! By Glamazini

When I happened upon this several months ago, I had to subscribe to her channel. Her advice was timely, hilarious and true words that I needed to hear. That, and I really love her intro/outro song:)


I always felt like I needed to explain myself to other people, for the sake of being nice. I've learned that being too nice sometimes gets you taken advantage of, and people think they can just say anything to you.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 23, 2010 at 9:36 AM , Blogger NaJaDee said...

Loved it! Subscribing to her.

 
At November 27, 2010 at 11:22 PM , Blogger jtbrown said...

I love it! I've seen here before but I'm not subscribed! Over the years I've gotten good at not explaining myself...

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home