Thursday, November 18, 2010

Present Fascination: "Nude" Nails.


What's your favorite nude nail color? This is my 2 day old Mani, using Orly Sheer Nude nail polish.


















I am loving nude, powdery, creamy-beige-y latte colored nails right now. Unfortunately, this polish gets an all fingers down:( Streaky, uneven application.
If it weren't for the "white-ish" Ridgefiller Basecoat, I would have needed at least 3 coats to get it opaque & evened out. Boo!

Is there a nude color polish that goes opaque in 1-2 coats? Easy application?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At November 19, 2010 at 8:42 AM , Blogger jtbrown said...

That looks so nice! I don't do nail polish on my hands anymore because I have short fingers and I can never get the polish clean like how you have it.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 9:15 AM , Blogger NaJaDee said...

When you find one, please let me know! I have the same problem.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 10:51 AM , Anonymous Tatel said...

How cool is that nail polish!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 11:20 PM , Blogger Crystal said...

I Love Midnight Medal

 
At November 22, 2010 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Marie said...

JT: Thanks! I hear that filing your nails in an oval shape after growing them out a bit elongates the fingers more so than square shaped nails on the shorter side.

Najadee: Will do:)

Tatel & Crystal: Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your thoughts:) Visit again anytime!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home