Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Breakfast for Dinner.

Sometimes, when I'm feeling really tired or we want something that's not so "dinner", we eat breakfast...for dinner.

Breakfast foods can go together in as little as two minutes!

One evening husband made french toast. Another, we made a Chorizo Skillet with green bell pepper, onion, shredded hash brown, scrambled eggs, shredded cheese (mexican blend), and spicy chorizo sausage. We'll even have our favorite pancake, Blueberry Banana.
When I'm really, really tired (or really, really lazy) a bowl of cereal feels just fine, before going to sleep.

What's your favorite breakfast food?
Favorite cereal?
I need a new one...Raisin Bran is my favorite, but is starting to taste boring:(


Stay tuned for this tasty Wheat Bread French Toast recipe...

Labels:

9 Comments:

At December 7, 2011 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

Yesss!

I can eat breakfast any time of day, it's my favorite meal. My favorite foods are: eggs, grits, and pancakes!

My favorite cereals: cinnamon toast crunch, smacks, apple jacks, honey bunches of oats, and honey nut cheerios.

As you can see I'm well versed in breakfast haha :P

Can't wait for that recipe!

xoxo,
daisy

 
At December 7, 2011 at 8:06 PM , Blogger BeULuv said...

I love breakfast for dinner on days I'm feeling lazy and cereal on days that I'm feeling really lazy. I like raisin bran too when it gets boring I go for raisin bran crunch.

 
At December 8, 2011 at 7:09 AM , Blogger Chandra said...

It's not being lazy...just casual dining! I love me some raisin bran too. Have you tried the "crunch" version?

 
At December 8, 2011 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Faith said...

I love breakfast for dinner! My favorite breakfast is having a turkey bacon, egg and cheese bagel sandwich. Yum!

 
At December 8, 2011 at 10:03 AM , Blogger theJARbaby said...

My favorite breakfast would be grits, eggs, and turkey bacon. My favorite cereal is Raisin Bran Crunch.

 
At December 8, 2011 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Jhan said...

I don't mind having breakfast for dinner... Two buttermilk pancakes, 2 slices of bacon and a fried egg is just wonderful for me. :-)
My favorite cereal is Honey Bunches of Oats. I like the crunch from the clusters and the sweetness from the regular "cornflakes".

 
At December 8, 2011 at 9:21 PM , Blogger LaNeshe said...

I LOVE breakfast for dinner.

 
At December 8, 2011 at 9:59 PM , Blogger E. Louise said...

I love breakfast for dinner! To me it tasted better than breakfast at breakfast time!

-E. Louise

www.shapelylouise.com

 
At December 8, 2011 at 10:05 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Sounds good everyone! Thanks for the cereal suggestions too. I tried Raisin Bran Crunch, it's my second favorite. LOL The honey bunches of oats sounds good...

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home