Slow Cooked Boneless Beef Ribs.
These ribs, slow cooked for 7 hours, were so tender and flavorful. And, I had to be no where near the kitchen during that time! I really need to use my slow cooker more often. I paired them with buttery mashed potatoes & sweet corn.
What you'll need:
1 (5 ct.) pack boneless country style beef ribs (approx. 0.81 lb)
1 whole shallot (coarsely chopped)
1 small green bell pepper (coarsely chopped)
2 cups beef stock
1 tablespoon olive oil
Coarse kosher salt
• Layer chopped green bell pepper & shallot on the bottom of slow cooker
• Pat ribs dry with paper towel
• Season generously with salt & pepper
• Heat oil in a pan (You want it to be HOT)
• When oil appears hazy, sear ribs for about 1-2 minutes on each side
• Place ribs in slow cooker
• Pour in the beef stock
• Cover and set slow cooker on high
• Cook for 4-6 hours*
If you should try this, I highly recommend picking up a box of slow cooker liners for super easy clean up.
*Slow cookers time/temp vary. Mines seems to be on the slower/less heated side, hence the 7 hours on high cooking time.